Researchers, innovators, startupers and all those, who have an idea, innovation or know-how in the field of biomolecular electronics are invited to participate at the “Call for start-ups on biomolecular electronics”. The event organized by the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics NAS of Ukraine (IMBG) in frame of EU-funded BIONANOSENS project, a twinning project of the IMBG with EU partners, focused on the development of novel smart biosensors for analytical bionanotechnology.
The “Call for start-ups on biomolecular electronics” is a start-ups and innovation competition, which includes 2 rounds with a pitch contest final at the end of February 2022 (Kyiv, Ukraine). The winners of the contest will have an opportunity to participate in the Summer school on smart devices and their applications, which will be held on June, 2022 (Dresden, Germany).
- medical diagnostics
- ecological monitoring
- food industry
All applications should be submitted via on-line APPLICATION FORM till December, 27 (incl.). The finalists will be selected by the Experts from Ukraine and EU and hi-scored applicators will be invited to the final, for pitch session contest.
- November, 15– application starts
- December, 27 – application closes
- December, 27 – January, 20 – application expertise & evaluation (1st round of selection by Experts)
- January 21 – finalists’ announcement
- January, 24-25* – Pitch presentation training course for finalists (KAU Scientific and Technological Center)
- February, 22* – final pitch session, winners selection and announcement
*this dates may be changed, final dates will be announced at the beginning of the 2022
Contact information:Oleksandr Skorokhod, PhD, IMBG NASU, Innovation Management Unit, Event coordinator: email@example.com
Back to the list