Department of Biomolecular Electronics
Current national projects:
Projects funded by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine:
- 3/1 - "Portable analyzer of alkaloids in crops and foods based on electrochemical biosensor. Creation of bioselective element and its adjustment to analyzer operation" (2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Anna V. Elska);
- 5/1 - "Portable analyzer based on amperometric enzyme biosensors for quality control of beverages in winemaking. Development of amperometric enzyme biosensor for determination of glucose, lactate and glycerol "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Sergey V. Dzyadevych);
- 8/1 - "ISFET-based multisensor for identification of major blood metabolites. Development of biosensor elements for determination of glucose, urea and creatinine, exploration of their work "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Alexei P. Soldatkin);
- 21/1 - "Development and research of sensor systems based on polymers-biomimics with catalytic properties for phenol determination. Elaboration of portable sensor systems for phenol determination "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Tatiana A. Sergeeva);
- 4/2 - "Multibiosensor for determination of overall toxicity of solutions and some toxic substances. Development of methods of immobilization of enzymes and investigation of simultaneous operation of the latter in multisensor" (2010-2012, supervisor – Valentina M. Arkhipova);
- 6/2 - "Design and fabrication of experimental prototypes of electrochemical biosensors for the formaldehyde analysis in foods, pharmaceuticals and environment. Development of formaldehyde analyzer based on conductometric planar thin-film electrodes "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Yaroslav I. Korpan);
- 7/2 - " Biosensor conductometric system for saccharides analysis in food industry. Methods of immobilization of enzyme and multienzyme complexes and investigation of their work "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Sergey V. Dzyadevych);
- 28/2 - "Sensor based on the effect of localized surface plasmon resonance in arrays of gold nanostructures for investigation of biomolecular processes, molecular spectroscopy of organic compounds and precision measurement of the refractive index. Investigation of biomolecular processes by sensor based on the effect of localized surface plasmon resonance "(2010-2012, scientific supervisor – Olexander E. Rachkov);
- 1.3.2 - "Development of multiparametrical devices for express detection and monitoring of chemical and biological liquid compounds. Elaboration of methods of enzyme immobilization onto the surface of multitransducers "(2010-2014, scientific supervisor – Sergey V. Dzyadevych);
- 24/12 - "Optical sensor systems based on nanostructured molecularly imprinted polymer membranes for environmental monitoring and medical diagnostics" (2010-2014, scientific supervisor – Tatiana A. Sergeeva);
- 25/12 - "Development of bioselective membranes based on carbon nanomaterials functionalized by biomolecules for creation of analytical microdevices of new generation" (2010-2014, scientific supervisors – Olga A. Biloivan and Yaroslav I. Korpan);
- 5.34 - "Creation and exploration of new nanobiomaterials based on recombinant single-chain antibodies and nanostructured substrates for nanobiosensor immune diagnostics" (2010-2014, scientific supervisor – Alexey P. Soldatkin);
- 99/10-N - "Study on interaction of nucleic acids with nanocrystalline semiconductors to create new bionanostructured materials capable of recognition of biologically important markers of hereditary diseases" (2010-2014, scientific supervisor – Alexey P. Soldatkin);
- NASU project: “Sensor devices for medicine, ecology and industry: metrological support and trial operation”) 2013–2017;
- Development of opto-electrochemical biosensor (NASU project: “Smart sensor based on new material and high technology 2018–2022).
Selected international projects:
EC Framework Programmes:
Fifth Framework Programme (FP5)
- EC Project 31958 INION II: "Totally integrated microengineered ion sensors for large-scale applications" (1998-2001);
- EC Project G5RD-CT-2002-00752 MATINOES: "Novel organic-inorganic materials in opto-electronic systems for the monitoring and control of bio-processes" (2002-2006).
Seventh Framework Programme:
- No 318053 - SMARTCANCERSENS: "Micro/nanosensors for early cancer warning system - diagnostic and prognostic information", (2013-2016, Project Co-Director - Yaroslav I. Korpan);
- No 230802 - NANOSENS: “Nanosensors and Nanomaterials”; (2009-2011, Project Co-Director - Sergey V. Dzyadevych);
- No 318524 - NANODEV: "Integrated nanodevices"; (2012-2015, Project Co-Director - Sergey V. Dzyadevych).
Horizon 2020 (FP8)
- Horizon 2020 project 951887-BIONANOSENS-H2020-WIDESPREAD-2020-5 (2020-2023, Project Coordinator - Sergey V. Dzyadevych).
NATO Scientific Programmes:
- № CBP.NUKR.SFPP 984173 "Science for Peace" - "New electrochemical nanosensors for determination of toxic ions" (2012-2015, Manager and Principal Investigator - Yaroslav I. Korpan)
- № CBP.NUKR.CLG 984221 - "Development of biosensors for determination of botulinum neurotoxin and their adaptability to products examination against biological terrorist attacks" (2011-2012, Manager and Principal Investigator - Sergey V. Dzyadevych)
- NATO Linkage Grant 979775 (2003-2005, Manager and Principal Investigator - Sergey V. Dzyadevych)
- NATO Linkage Grant № LST.CLG 980008
- NATO Linkage Grant № LST.CLG 982788
- NATO Linkage Grant № LST.CLG.977342 (2000-2002, Co-Director Yaroslav I. Korpan)
- NATO Linkage grant № ENVIR.LG 950913 (1997)
- NATO Linkage Grant № ENVIR.LG 972305 (1998-2000)
- NATO Linkage Grant № LST.NUKR.CLG 980621 (2004-2006)
- NATO Linkage Grant № CBP.NUKR.CLG 982955 (2007-2009)
- NATO "Science for Peace" Grant № CBP.NUKR.SFP 983063 (Director - Yaroslav I. Korpan).
STCU-NASU (Science and Technology Center in Ukraine - NAS of Ukraine) projects:
- 2015-2017 STCU-NASU Project 5044 “Elaboration of “smart nanocarriers” based on the effect of photothermal plasmon amplification for drug target delivery in the human body”. Project Director: Sergey V. Dzyadevych
- 2016-2018 STCU-NASU project 6177 “Application of functional nanomaterials for creation of biosensor conductometric devices for arginine detection”. Project Director: Sergey V. Dzyadevych
- 2017-2018 STCU-NASU project: “Calixarene Based Chemosensors” Development of electrochemical chemosensor for determination of arginine. Project Director: Sergey V. Dzyadevych
- 2015-2016 STCU-NASU Project: Enzyme multibiosensor system for renal dysfunction diagnosis and hemodialysis control. Ukrainian Project Director: O. P. Soldatkin
- 2015-2016 STCU-NASU Project: Elaboration of "smart nanocarriers" based on the effect of photothermal plasmon amplification for drug target delivery in the human body. Ukrainian Project Director: S. V. Dzyadevych, V. I. Chegel
- 2016-2017 STCU-NASU Project "Nanotechnologies for application in health care, creation of new materials and devices" Project: Application of functional nanomaterials for creation of biosensor conductometric devices for arginine detection. Ukrainian Project Director: S. V. Dzyadevych, Cherenok S.
- BLACK SEA HORIZON (2016-2017) Project: Grant facilitating the participation of Black Sea countries in European Brokerage events. Ukrainian Project Director: S. V. Dzyadevych
- EUREKA (2014-2016) Project: Multiple biosensor device for monitoring of hemodialysis patients (HemoSensor) Ukrainian Project Director: O. P. Soldatkin
- French-ukrainian project Dnipro 05061 WC, 2002-2003. Project Director - Sergey V. Dzyadevych
- ECO-NET № 12675SG
- INTAS-FOOD 00-151 (2001-2003)
- INTAS Grant No 96-1971 (1999)
- INTAS Grant No 03-51-6278.